blog top
pictures

April 23rd, 2012

IN THIS SECOND PART BRUCE LIPTON DEMONSTRATE TO US HOW ON TOP OF AFFECTING OUR DNA WITH OUR PERCEPTION OF OUR ENVIRONMENT, WE ALSO AFFECT THE DNA OF OUR CHILDREN WE CONCIEVE , BEING THE HEAD START OF THEIR GENETIC PLANNING WITH OUR PERCEPTION OF OUR ENVIRONMENT. DOCTORS TELLS US THAT OUR CONCIUOS MIND, THAT IS THE CREATIVE MIND, THE ONE THAT THINKS , IS ONLY A 5% OF OUR MIND. THE SUBCONCIOUS MIND , THAT IS LIKE A TAPERECORDER THAT REGISTERS EVERYTHING AROUND US, IS THE OTHER 95%, AND TAHT IN ANY GIVEN MOMENT IT CAN PRESS THE PLAY BUTTON , AND REPEATS A REGISTERES BEHAVIOUR WITHOUT OUR CONTROL ,,, AND IT CREATS PATRONS OF BEHAVIOUR WITH THIS AS IT IS VERY PRACTICAL NOT TO THINK EACH TIME THE SAME STIMULI HAPPENS. BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THIS PATRONS OF BEHAVIOR COME FROM OUR TEACHERS, FAMILY AND FRIENDS… THE THE QUESTION IS : ARE WE IN CHARGE OF OUR LIVES? THAT IS WHY OUR ENVIRONMENT IS SO IMPORTANT, AND IT IS SO IMPORTANT OF WAHT AND WHO IS AROUND US. TEH ENVIRONMENT AFFECTS US AND CO-CREATE US. LIOEN & CROFT

EN ESTA SEGUNDA PARTE BRUCE LIPTON NOS DEMUESTRA COMO ADEMAS DE AFECTAR NUESTRO ADN CON NUESTRA PRECEPCION DE NUESTRO ENTRONO, TAMBIEN AFECTAMOS AL ADN DE LOS HIJOS QUE GESTAMOS, SIENDO LOS DISPARADORES DE SU PLANIFICACION GENETICA CON NUESTRA PERCEPCION DEL ENTORNO. LOS DOCTORES NOS DICEN QUE NUESTRA MENTE  CONCIENTE, QUE ES LA MENTE CREATIVA , LA QUE PIENSA, Y ES SOLO UN 5% DE NUESTRA MENTE. LA MENTE SUBCONCIENTE , QUE ES COMO UN GRABADOR QUE REGISTRA TODO A NUESTRO ALREDEDOR,  ES EL OTRO 95%  … Y EN CUALQUIER MOMENTO SIN QUE LO CONTROLEMOS APRETA EL BOTONY REPITE UNA CONDUCTA REGISTRADA SIN NUESTRO CONTROL…Y CREA PATRONES DE CONDUCTA CON ESTO YA QUE ES MUY PRACTICO , PARA NO TENER QUE PENSAR CADA VEZ QUE EL MISMO ESTIMULO SUCEDE. PERO EL PROBLEMA ES QUE ESTOS PATRONES DE CONDUCTA VIENE DE NUESTROS MAESTROS, DE NUESTRAS FAMILIAS Y AMIGOS …ENTONCES LA PREGUNTA ES:  ESTAMOS A CARGO DE NUESTRAS VIDAS? POR ESO ES TAN IMPORTANTE NUESTRO ENTORNO, Y ES TAN IMPORTANTE DE QUE Y QUIEN NOS RODEAMOS. EL ENTORNO NOS AFECTA Y NOS CO-CREA. LIONE & CROFT